Tuesday, December 7, 2010

In Search of Mr. Right

Experiences
I

For what i've done all this time , it's nothing to compare what you have done . what you are about to know is something i have never told anyone , something beyond your mind could ever think of . it may sound like your average everyday life . this is beyond average .

it started when i was fourteen . i was young and unexperienced about the outside world . so my life is actually is just in school and at home . it was dull and solemn life . actually i started my form 2 life , i woke up late for school . "Ah crap ! its 8.00 o'clock " , i said to myself while i was packing up stuff for school . it was a hectic morning but i manage to clean up fast . though i felt like there was something wrong , "did i lose something or did i forget about... " when all of a sudden i just remembered , i didn't have anyone to drive me to school "BULLOCKS". i thought of how was i going to school , when it strucked . i had the best idea . i called my neighbour to drive me there . it was a selfish decision as they were still in PJs but it was a cry for help . they picked me up at my house . they drove but they kept looking at me as if i did something horrible . i sort of smiled with embarrassment . i didn't care much because i was thinking about i was late .

as i stepped into school i didn't think about the consequences , instead i look for my class . and the best part was i barely realised that there was a freaking prefect on my tail . so as soon i got into the office i looked up and down all around my uniform . with my scarf pulled up front , shoes spotless and packed up backpack . i feel like coming to school for the first time . i walked to a line where my class is supposed to be at . they wondered how i got late without the prefects catching me . "Adik , do you know that you are late ?" said the dude in a blue uniform . at first i ignored the guy then when i turned my head , it was the head prefect . how do i know ? easy . you can sniff a head prefect just by looking how they dress . wearing a songkok , shining black shoe , looks extra tidy . i smiled and pleaded to him . "Abang , it was an honest mistake, besides my parents weren't home and basically i had to come to school by myself ." with a little sympathy in his heart , he let me go for now .

SIGHED

thank god i dodged that bullet.

1 comment: