Thursday, May 17, 2012

Counting Days

It has been about 2 years since i've been typing into this blog. In my own opinion, my style of writing has become more mature. my older posts has shown how much i've grown myself into. Well, these days i have been observing to my life closely. Not that i have show it to everyone but just another like any other people, they have time to themselves and they think. What to do, what one has done, all of those things. It is just a matter of time when one has to realise about themselves that change in life is a MUST. I can't blame the people who aren't willing to change because they are mostly not that open-minded or has not been exposed to all the difficulties that has fallen upon them. As a normal human being, you can only say what is only in your power and pray for them so they can be better in life. Judgement is never the answer but wisdom is. Show to others what are your capabilities and from that, you might not just change yourself but also change the minds of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment