Monday, September 9, 2013

Curiosity Killed The Cat (I am the Cat)

At first, we get to meet all sorts of people. Short, tall, funny, witty, jerk and so much more. But the thing that differentiates us is actually how we portray ourselves. It might be hard to actually make ourselves blend into the society but fitting in is a necessity. To be popular is the main achievement for most people. As for me, I just like a good conversation or two. This past few months, I got to know a lot of people. Whom actually inspired me with a few things. One of those things is to know what it actually means to go through hardship. At the same time I get to express myself. Some of them would advise me but some would just listen to the things I have to say. Within this period, I actually got to know a man that might help me in my life. STILL I'm not sure if he is Mr. Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment