Friday, September 20, 2013

Restraining Myself from Saying It.

Times are woven by the actions we do and the things we adapt to. But what keeps changing the unavoidable circumstances would be us. We mould the things we want it to be. Yes, time does not wait for any man but the memories made within the time frame do. Usually we see a person we love and know used to be so warm. As time goes by, this had made that particular person changed. Maybe more mature, wiser or maybe just more to being quieter than before. We make the time to change ourselves as I have too. I am lacking of words to describe. Not that I do not know any words, just that there are no words to actually to express what I've learnt throughout life. Harsh, mind-opening, new, sustaining. Those are merely some words I have actually learnt in this past few years. Somehow, trying to fall for my new "mister" it is not by actually saying to him those three words to express the affection I have towards him. It is actually the time we spend together. Talking, laughing, acknowledging. That might sound a tad bit too boring, it is indeed a fact. He teaches me to actually to be more patient with my choices. He can be affectionate at times but not all the time. He too can be fun though he is quite more mature than I am. Out of all the roughening up I have to go through, it is not a harm for one to actually have someone to talk to from every now and then. Not everything is a joystick and not everything is a pack full of treats. Enjoy it as it may seem and try to work for it. Understanding the actual thing is hard. Acceptance is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment